We've made the Call Center hiring process more convenient!
Complete your application and join us online to learn more about this opportunity.
Click the link below to get on the list for our Virtual Career Exploration held on November 5, 2020 @ 12:00pm.
*note: the event will begin promptly at 12pm Mountain Standard Time. Participation intructions will be emailed to you prior to the event.
Pre-register here: Click here for registration
Start with the Paycheck: Customer Care Associates can make between $15.43- $18 per hour to start and up to $2070 per month in incentive (total of up to $56,612 - $61,448 first 12 months on the phone) with increases every 6 months of active service.
Currently, employees are eligible for 50% off their AT&T wireless service and discounts on other AT&T products and services (i.e. DIRECTV, WIFI, etc..).
On site amenities include a Gym (complete with locker rooms and showers), Video Game Room, Massage Chairs, Movie Theatre, Relaxing Atmosphere, On Site Cafeteria, Outdoor Rock Garden, and close to walking paths.
Add to all that a full benefit package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Tuition reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and Work/Life Resources.
Career possibilities are limitless with AT&T. You will have the chance to round out your experience with training on the latest technology, devices, and our entire lineup of products, services, and promotions.
If you're 18 years or older, let's talk.
A Customer Care Associate will:
• Answer inbound calls with the intent to retain/add the appropriate level AT&T services from customers that are attempting to disconnect.
• Leverage compassion, discovery, and all services in the AT&T portfolio to retain customers and build Brand Loyalty.
• Assist customers with questions and concerns on all products and services offered by AT&T through researching resolutions using various tools and systems.
• Coordinate with all sales channels for retention efforts on existing customer base.
• May sell all products and services offered by AT&T.
• May help collect past due balances or take payments from customers who have been disconnected.
• Process credit applications and activates service.
• Maintain appropriate records, prepares required reports, and updates customer accounts.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
The essential functions listed below are representative of duties performed by this job title. Duties generally include but are not limited to the following:
GENERAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH ARE NORMALLY REQUIRED:
• Answers customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services and products and reports problem areas.
• Utilizes various systems and tools to initiate assistance and service customers.
• Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions.
• Make recommendations according to customer's needs.
• Utilize operational systems to process purchases of all products and services.
• Administer system functions on all opening, closing, and balancing procedures to according to finance guidelines.
• May perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned and/or required.
• Solid problem-solving skills for the purpose of determining and solving customer issues.
• Strong verbal and phone skills for the purpose of gathering data for problem-solving and for communicating results to customers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH MAY BE REQUIRED FOR A PARTICULAR JOB:
• Ensure work area is maintained in a clean and professional environment.
• Employee may be required to sit for long periods of time on the phone while using computers.
• 6 months to 1 year of customer service/sales experience preferred
Applicants will be expected to pass any assessments or tests associated with the position.
Study Guide for pre-employment screening (click the link below to open the study guide)
Call Center Assessment (CCA)
SPECIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Specific job assignments will require day, evening, weekend or holiday hours. Occasional overtime may be required.
Training is mandatory. You cannot miss a day of training, come in late or leave early
• 24 days of classroom training.
• 4 weeks of on-the-job training