Currently looking for Per Diem Board Certified Nurse Practitioners (FNP, ANP, GNP) to conduct Health Risk Assessments on Medicare Advantage members. One year of NP experience is required
in a geriatric, adult, or family practice setting. Excellent supplemental income earning potential! Responsibilities of the Nurse Practitioner - Health Risk Assessments
Requirements of the Nurse Practitioner - Health Risk Assessments
- Conduct a comprehensive in-home health risk assessment to identify all active and chronic disease conditions as well as determine all physical, mental, and social needs present at the time of the visit.
- Obtain vital signs, measure BMI, review pharmacological therapy, and conduct a physical examination.
- Educate and counsel patient and family on any conditions identified during assessment and screening procedures.
- Make recommendations and communicate findings to Primary Care Physicians through documentation of outcomes on the provided tablet.
- One year of NP experience
- Master' s degree in Nursing from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Board Certification with current unrestricted Nurse Practitioner (NP) license.
- Experience dealing with a complex set of patients with a relatively high level of acuity.
Posting ID: 563475172Posted: 2020-11-01