Job Description Office Clerk
Location: Lewiston, MEDescription:
Best Vs Average Candidate: Someone who is able to quickly learn and excel
How will performance be measured: Verbal feedbackSummary of day-to-day responsibilities:
- Summary: The main function of an ACH Clerk is to assists the ACH Transaction Services Team in all activities involving the support of the ACH products.
- Primary focus on Resolving customer disputes, daily operations support, transaction processing and maintaining customer files.
- Maintains files related to job responsibilities. Services internal and external customer inquiries and researches and resolves account inquiries/discrepancies as needed.
- Processes/reconciles transactions related to product/functional area.
- Strong background in processing ACH transactions and settlements.Must have:
- Intermediate MS office
- Analytical skills
- Strong research skills
- Organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous admin exp. in corporate environmentEducation:
- High school diploma or GED required. Associate degree in accounting or related financial discipline preferred.
ICONMA's Discrimination Disclaimer
o As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Posting ID: 594799017Posted: 2020-12-23