We're looking for bright energetic individuals to join ourteam of DOT Delivery Drivers. Our Drivers are responsible for the delivery and setup of merchandise in the customers' home. Driver's perform the necessary delivery functions in a safe and professional manner, while staying on schedule to meet our customers' expectations.If you are highly motivated to succeed and enjoy hands-on work, this is the opportunity for you. You'll thrive in our team environment where our focus is always superior Customer Service, Integrity, Quality and Teamwork. Come grow with us at Havertys, where Life Looks Good!
Job Requirements QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be 21 Years or older
- Must be able to achieve DOT Certification
- Must be able to pass Background requirements
- Must have current Driver's License
- Must be able to meet MVR driving requirementEDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED Preferred, or one to three months related experience and/or training
- Equivalent combination of education and experienceDisclaimer
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He/she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties upon the request of his superior.
Havertys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Havertys does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segment: Delivery, Driver, Truck Driver, Retail
Posting ID: 582638178Posted: 2020-11-23