Staffmark in Irving has openings for experienced Inserter Operators for openings in Lewisville, TX. Openings are on 2nd shift and are temp to hire opportunities. If you meet the followingrequirements please apply at www.staffmark.com and give us a call or text at 972-518-1818 to move forward with the next steps.
Operate high speed machines that insert printed matter, such as letters or booklets into folders or envelops. Set up and adjust the machine to operate efficiently. Oversee and make adjustments as necessary.
Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in one of the following or the ability to learn
- Requires knowledge of standard set ups, adjustments and operating characteristics of the equipment and skill to perform standard adjustments and operate the equipment.
- Ability to set up, operate, and perform basic adjustments to the equipment according to the individual job requirements, operating characteristics, and capabilities of the equipment.
- Typically, the adjustments performed at this level are routine and the need for such adjustments are readily apparent.
- Skill to perform minor clerical tasks incidental to the operation of the equipment (e.g., maintain machine operating and maintenance records, write new identification labels for computer tapes, etc.)
- Skill to perform routine maintenance such as cleaning and lubricating the equipment
- Ability to identify if improper machine operation and make basic adjustments
- In depth knowledge of the mechanics and capabilities of insert machine
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to understand written instructions, set-up the press, and carry out instructions
- Verify job ticket specifications, including any special work instructions before beginning the job
- Keep work area staged with product
- Perform quality control during each mailing to ensure product meets USPS requirements
- Check final inserts for proper folding, sealing, address placement, sequencing and delivery
- Communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be flexible on hours during certain times of the year as well as work overtime, weekends and holiday
- Maintain a clean area
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Posting ID: 572133862Posted: 2021-01-11