Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate Caregivers, CNAs and HHAs to become a part of our care team.
*WE HAVE IMMEDIATE OPENINGS AND NEED FOR OVERNIGHTS*
(Overnights Weekdays and Weekends)* $11.50 - $14.00 an hour Part-time and Full-time
WE HAVE IMMEDIATE OPENINGS AND WANT YOU TO CALL OUR OFFICE
MONDAY &ndash FRIDAY 9AM &ndash 4PM to schedule a phone interview
if you meet all the below minimum requirements!
Why work for us?
- Team approach, always on call for you
- Flexible hours
- Health Benefits, TeleMed and RX Discount
- Caregiver of the month recognition and bonus
- Direct Deposit
- Care-bucks you get through the Month, Quarterly and through the Year to cash in
- Great Pay with paid training through the year
- Very friendly office staff to serve you
- Advancement within our office
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
- Most cases will take place in the client's home environment promoting an individualized plan of care based on a one client to one caregiver ratio.
Minimum Requirements Include:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Have a big heart for Seniors
- Be at least 21yo
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance, and have your own vehicle
Home Instead Senior Care is an EOE.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $11.50 to $14.00 /hour
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 567456933Posted: 2020-08-10