Lexington park, Maryland, , United StatesPosted:
MedicalDentist - Family Dental PracticePax Dentalwww.PaxDental.comCompetitive Compensation Lexington Park, Maryland
Our practice is seeking a motivated, well rounded General Dentist to join our team! This position can be 2,3 or 4 days a week. We are in Lexington Park, Maryland (Southern Maryland) where you can enjoy breathtaking views, countless waterways and outdoor activities. Close proximity to Washington, D.C., Annapolis and Northern Virginia.Position Qualifications:
The BENEFITS of joining our practice:
- DDS or DMD from an accredited dental school
- Current Maryland License
- Current DEA certificate
- Current NPI number
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build positive and trusted relationships with both team members and patients
- Recent graduates welcome
- Direct access to state of the art technology and equipment.
- The practice is located in an area which is rapidly growing.
- Pax Dental is a well-established family practice.
- A strong and loyal patient base with the ability to attract large numbers of new patients each month - An opportunity to earn an excellent income.
- We have a brand new modern, spacious office with 12 operatories.
- Our team is high energy, positive and upbeat.
- A dynamic practice and collaborative team environment where patients receive exceptional care and service and treated like family.
- Competitive earnings, and potential for ownership opportunities.
- A solid, long-term opportunity that will allow you to get to know your patients well and where you can focus on providing the highest quality patient care.
- It's a great, fun place to work!
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting ID: 566825784Posted: 2020-08-05