FMS Junior Program Analyst
Be part of a dynamic team of talented professionals supporting the exciting world of Foreign Military Sales for the F/A-18 Program Office.Thisroleincludes a wide range of tasks leading to the acquisition of aircraft and a support solution for the US international ally, Australia. Job Description:
This position supports tasking in PMA-265, NAVAIR Head Quarters in Patuxent River, MD. The successful candidate will support the FMS F/A-18 customer and shall provide technical and analytical support services for integration and sustainment planning to the USN FMS IPT for the F/A-18 air vehicle, subsystems, armament, engine, spares and support equipment efforts.
- Administrative, professional or other responsible work related to a broad range of fields including, but not limited to, personnel management, funds management, management analysis, procurement, contract management, data processing, travel, and office management.
- Coordination off a wide range of program related efforts including action item and risk database management, correspondence drafting, meeting coordination, recording meeting minutes, engineering change proposal review, CDRL development/review, drafting of SOW, and development/review of various briefings for the customer.
- Uploading of correspondence, enclosures, and reference material to SharePoint database as well as providing monthly calendar updates in support of schedules and meetings.
- SharePoint action item and risk database management, reviewing outgoing correspondence and providing feedback and guidance, developing and maintaining correspondence templates per correspondence manual requirements
- Education: AS or AA degree.
- Allowable Substitution: An additional four (4) years of experience can be substituted for an AS or AA degree.
- Experience: At least two (2) years of experience in business or technical position is desired.
- Experience in DoD/USN weapons system acquisition programs
- Experience with the Microsoft Office productivity suite specifically Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Word
- Knowledge of Security Assistance/FMS acquisition process/procedures
- Demonstrated knowledge of DoD and US Navy policy and procedures related to defense acquisition programs (i.e. DoD 5000 series) and/or Foreign Military Sales/Security Assistance programs
- Must be a self-starter and work independently with excellent communication skills.
Must have an active secret level security clearance or be able to obtain the required clearance as associated with role. Scheduled Weekly Hours:
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Posting ID: 584845805Posted: 2020-11-05