If you are an experienced Maintenance Technician, then we want to talk to you about our immediate opportunities. Now is the time to take your career to the next level!
We are currently looking for a Lead Technician for our Optima, OK location!
We're Proud to Offer You:
- $28-$31.25 per hour on experience and qualifications + ASE Certifications earn you bonus money!
- Up to $3,000 sign-on bonus! (conditions apply. Expires 12/31/2020)
- A clean and positive work environment!
- Consistent year-round work
- ASE training and testing materials provided
- Opportunities for Advancement Nationwide! - Advance your career as Maintenance Manager, Region Maintenance Manager, or work in our Greyhound, First Student, & First Transit divisions across North America!
- Ongoing training - learn and work on gas, diesel, & alternative fuel vehicles
Lead Fleet Mechanic responsibilites:
- Performing vehicle maintenance to First Student Standards of Excellence
- Scheduling and administering fleet maintenance
- Troubleshooting problems with equipment.
- Communicating professionally with customers, team members, and supervisors.
- Supervising maintenance operations. Planning and distributing the work and monitoring performance.
- Ensuring compliance on a day-to-day basis with State, Federal and Company requirements.
- Working closely with location manager, providing status of maintenance and budget requirements.
- Identifying actions to improve operating efficiency.
- Performing all other duties as assigned.
Lead Fleet Mechanic qualifications:
- Technical school training is a plus!
- 7+ years of gasoline, diesel or alternative fuel vehicle maintenance & repair experience
- Experience as a lead technician or supervisor
- Valid driver's license
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent communication and team-building skills
- ASE Certifications strongly preferred
- Pre-employment background check and drug screen required
So, Who Are We?
We are First Vehicle Services (A Division of FirstGroup America) - a leader in diverse fleet management and maintenance throughout North America. Since 1981, we've provided efficient and cost-effective vehicle management and maintenance services to governments, school districts, petrochemical companies, transit agencies, airports, universities, and private organizations across the United States.
Don't Wait! Apply Today!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Posting ID: 577931683Posted: 2020-12-01