Are you the Lube/Tire Technician (Entry-Level) we're looking for?
Come help us drive the difference!
We're Proud to Offer You:
- Wages - $13.00 - $15.00 per hour based on experience and qualifications + ASE Certifications earn you bonus money!
- $1000 Sign-on Bonus (conditions apply)
- A Clean and Positive Work Environment!
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plan.
- Company paid-training, paid holidays, paid vacation and sick days,
- Company-provided ASE training and testing materials
- Opportunities for advancement nationwide! (Many of our executives were once techs)
As a First Vehicle Services Tire/Lube Technician, You'll Be Responsible For:
- Performing vehicle maintenance to First Vehicle Services Standards of Excellence
- Inspecting and assessing tire tread levels, wear patterns, valve quality, and overall health.
- Recommending appropriate repair treatment or replacement of tires.
- Repairing punctures and replacing faulty valves.
- Installing new tires.
- Balancing tires and completing wheel alignment procedures.
- Studding tires for snow use.
- Retreading tires for tractors and other off-road vehicles.
- Conducting inventory and maintaining equipment.
- Conducting road-side repairs.
- Properly using of state of the art paperless maintenance system
- Actively participating in safety and educational training as required
You'll Need to Have:
- Previous tire experience and Technical School Training a plus!
- Valid driver's license
- Appropriate mechanic's tool set
- Willing to obtain ASE Certifications
So, Who Are We?
We are First Vehicle Services (A Division of FirstGroup America) - a leader in diverse fleet management and maintenance throughout North America. Since 1981, we've provided efficient and cost-effective vehicle management and maintenance services to governments, school districts, petrochemical companies, transit agencies, airports, universities, and private organizations across the United States.
Don't Wait! Apply Today!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Posting ID: 608373164Posted: 2021-02-26