Under general supervision, set up, adjust, perform preventative maintenance, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain assigned equipment with responsibility for production and quality. CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works under general supervision
- Sets up, adjusts, performs preventive maintenance, troubleshoots, repairs, and maintains assigned equipment with responsibility for production and quality
- Performs scheduled maintenance
- Makes preventive maintenance check and inspection of assigned equipment, reports to Shift Supervisor, and takes appropriate action
- Oil and grease equipment
- Analyzes mechanical and operational problems, makes necessary corrections and runs adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality
- Changes equipment to new sizes, verifies after change over
- Tests equipment to verify correct operation and production of quality products
- Examines defects and analyzes spoilage causes and, where possible, takes corrective action and verifies the corrective action has eliminated the problems
- Analyzes and records cause of production delays on daily production reports and initiates procedures to solve equipment malfunctions
- Diagnoses certain conveyor, and robotics repairs. Preferably forklifts.
- In addition to performing preventative maintenance, performs general repairs on conveyor, robots, and preferably forklifts.
- Proficient in the use and application of electronics troubleshooting techniques
Relevant Work Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience with conveyor and other technologies relevant to location of residence.
- Fundamental understanding of machinery/equipment
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Excel
- Willing to travel at least/up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
Posting ID: 556735478Posted: 2020-08-07