PrideStaff on behalf of a client is seeking for an energetic, customer service experienced and detail oriented individual with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment to assist shipping, packaging by determining the most effective delivery method based on the item, budget, destination, and time frame.
- Pack, weigh, and label completed items for shipment or storage.
- Sort packages to correct location according to label and load chart
- Insured packages are moved with quality and the customer satisfaction in mind
- Responsibilities Lowering and sliding packages that typically weigh 35-40 lbs.
- Sort totes from large packages, small packages and envelopes while making sure assembly
- Scan each packages to confirm package arrival and condition.
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging.
- Always following safety guide lines for lifting.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- High School Diploma.
- Ability to type 30-35 WPM
- Ability to lift items weighing as much as 40 lbs.
- Willingness to perform repetitive tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of tools and equipment needed to perform duties.
- Ability to comprehend and follow instructions.
- Communicates clearly and concisely.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Proficient in Spanish is a PLUS.
- All training is provided, although prior experience is a definite plus.
Initial hours are M-F, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM and alternating Saturday 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM with a free weekday. Must have a flexible schedule to work additional hours if needed. During the December holiday season hours are extended.
This is a PERMANENT (35-45 HRS/WEEK), LONG TERM position.
PrideStaff is an equal employer opportunity.
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): 11-13
Posting ID: 565940121Posted: 2020-07-31