Salon Director in Training Full Time2720 Dan Ave, Lincoln, NE 68521
One of the largest tanning salon chains in the country with approximately 250 salons in 20 states, is currently accepting applications for a Salon Director in Training. This position is responsible for maintaining a high-energy, positive environment, where behaviors that support client-centric service are consistently demonstrated. The Salon Director in Training helps drive store performance, fosters superior client service, and maintains operational excellence to meet or exceed established productivity goals. This individual will manage and supervise Tanning Consultants to achieve company goals and will lead by example in all company operations. The Salon Director in Training fosters a sense of urgency to achieve objectives and holds the team accountable for delivering an exceptional client experience. Benefits:
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Employment growth opportunities
- Flexible scheduling.
- Competitive bonus plan.
- Employee discount on products & services.
- Monitor and Manage daily operations of the salon in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead by example in all company operations including creating a client-centric experience and meting personal sales expectations.
- Maintain a professional and impeccably clean salon environment.
- Establishes clear goals and objectives for Team Members.
- Provides coaching, training, and feedback to improve Team Members' daily performance.
- Generate sales reports, maintain inventory, and assist with other Salon Director functions.
- Assist the Salon Director in controlling top line revenue and expenses.
- Ability to work nights & weekends.
- Has reliable ability and transportation to go to the bank as needed.
- College education preferred, but not required.
- Management and/or Sales experience required.
- Basic Computer skills (ability to use Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Ability to manage effectively in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple situations simultaneously.
- Knowledge of client service techniques and operational practices.
- Problem solving and organizational/planning skills.
- Strong leaderships skills, with the ability to coach and mentor while having knowledge of supervisory practices and procedures.
- Team building skills
- Ability to prioritize and delegate.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to bend at the waist to clean tanning equipment.
- Ability to lift or assist in lifting items and heavy boxes.
- Ability to bend down to pick up trash, towels, etc. from the floors.
- Ability to perform salon cleaning functions including dusting, sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, etc.
Posting ID: 561087308Posted: 2021-02-15