Kelly Services is hiring for Human Resources Generalist in Thomasville ,GA
- Build and maintain business knowledge for your areas of responsibility, including organizational strategy, competitive strengths, industry dynamics, and profit levers, customers and competitors, as well as how the business' focus fits into the overall strategy.
- Successfully deliver the segment and HR strategies.
- Serve as key, trusted advisor to leadership on business direction, particularly related to people aspects of the business. Influence senior team to make optimal decisions with an eye toward people performance, development and retention.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of business strategies, competitive landscape and current, anticipated and potential future business challenges. Collaboratively create solutions from a holistic HR systems and process thinking perspective within a relevant business context.
- Guide business leaders in identifying, prioritizing and building current and future talent strategies, pipelines, behaviors, structures and processes, supported by data and analysis.
- Lead identification and development of talent through organizational planning activities. Lead process to evaluate and promote talent to provide optimal resources to meet current and future business needs.
- Partner with Talent Management COE to help guide organizational development activities to provide for succession planning for leadership and management positions and other key positions.
- Guide organizational change through application of extensive knowledge related to the business and industry trends, relationship development and partnership skills, key internal company processes, as well as Human Resources experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Management or related field required; Master's degree preferred
- 5-8 years' experience of increasing responsibility as a Human Resources Generalist preferred
- Able to achieve results and to manage multiple conflicting / changing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across divisions, functions and levels and with a remote employee population
- Ability to be a proactive and innovative change agent with a strong sense of urgency to drive results
- Working knowledge of Human Resources related laws & regulations
- A proven ability to establish credibility at all levels within the organization
- Strong analytical, diagnostic and problem solving skills to effectively resolve problems or issues using sound judgment
- Ability to identify and handle priority and/or sensitive issues with discretion, and a commitment to confidentiality
- Travel up to 20% may be required
Posting ID: 578481208Posted: 2020-10-09