* Develop and manage the annual franchise operational plan and budget.
* Provide leadership and management of all Home Instead® departments such as finance, staffing, human resources, client services and home care sales which affect operational efficiency and achievement of the operational goals.
* Manage outcomes of all department activities and direct changes that will drive achievement of operational goals.
* Develop and maintain positive and professional relationships with referral sources in the community.
* Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are implemented and communicated to all employees.
* Maintain and establish strong relationships with neighboring franchise owners
* Maintain and establish strong relationships with the Home Instead, Inc. Business Performance team
* Perform any and all other functions and responsibilities deemed necessary for the successful operation of a Home Instead Senior Care franchise office
* College degree required and equivalent work experience
* Four to ten years of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $80,000.00 per year
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.