Primary Responsibilities: Mixes and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks following recipes and preparation specifications. Serves food and drinks to guests in a courteous and timely manner following Buffalo Wild Wings’ Blazin’ steps of service. Projects the Buffalo Wild Wings image and engages with guests. To receive high scores on all secret shopper and satisfaction reports.
Specific Functions and Duties:
- Mixes ingredients such as liquor, soda, water and fruit juice to prepare alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Serves bottle and draft beer at proper temperature and uses proper glassware (30%*).
- Greet guests, answers questions, and makes suggestions regarding food, drinks, and service. Inform guests of special offers and promotions (25%*).
- Interacts verbally with bar guests creating an enjoyable atmosphere (20%*).
- Serves food and drinks to all bar guests (15%*).
- Presents guest checks to bar patrons. Makes correct change and/or completes any necessary charge card transactions (5%*).
- Relays food orders to kitchen via the point-of-sale computerized register system (5%).
- Able to operate blenders and other bar equipment safely and efficiently.
- Stands during entire shift.
- Frequent immersion of hands in water every five minutes.
- Ability to wipe down table tops, table legs, pick up debris off floor and wipe down booth seats in all areas of the restaurant.
- Transports glass racks cases up to 25 pounds (such as a case of beer) up to 15 times per shift.
- Reading, writing, basic math and verbal communication skills required.
- Maintain a mature attitude and control in all situations.
- Must have ability to remain stationary for long periods of up to four (4) hours in length. Must be able to reach, bend and frequently lift up to 35 pounds.
- Must be able to communicate and listen to other employees and guests.
Posting ID: 36305590Posted: 2020-07-14