544 S. Lindon Park Drive, Lindon, UT 84042
Automotive Service Advisor
$60K plus opportunity with room to grow!
Performance Based Bonuses!
Larry H. Miller Lexus of Lindon needs to hire an Automotive Service Advisor now to add to our team of service advisors and meet customer demand in our service center. If you are looking to take your career to the next level, this might be the right opportunity for you!
Larry H. Miller has over 60 dealerships in 8 states, representing 20 different automotive brands, and they employ more than 10,000 people. They also own the Jazz, Bees and Megaplex Theaters. Their main areas of focus are Automotive, Sports and Entertainment, Finance and Insurance, Real Estate and Philanthropy.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
Larry H. Miller said: “Go about doing good until there is too much good in the world.”
$60K plus opportunity with room to grow
- Performance-based bonuses
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacation
- Opportunities for career advancement!
- Career opportunities for our returning military veterans
- On-going training
Responsibilities - Service Advisor:
- Greet customers and make them feel welcome!
- Work with customer and technician to identify required services using vehicle's service history
- Advise customers on necessary/suggested services and costs; advise of any current special promotions available
- Compute cost of replacement parts and labor
- Schedule appointments with customers
- Address customer's questions and needs promptly and professionally
- Ensure comprehensive re-delivery check of customer vehicle, ensuring cleanliness and that all items identified for service/repair have been completed as scheduled
- Review results of customer satisfaction surveys with service manager
- Meet the dealership's standards for repair order production
Requirements - Service Advisor:
- No previous management or Service Advisor experience is required but welcomed!
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate exceptional resiliency and composure
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Valid in-state driver's license
- Professional personal appearance
- A 'People Person' with excellent communication skills
- Upload resume and complete online assessment for immediate consideration
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
The Larry H. Miller Group of Companies was established in 1979 and now encompasses more than 80 businesses and properties that span 46 states. Our company's success is based on personal growth and continuous improvement.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Posting ID: 576260438Posted: 2020-09-27