International Car Wash Group (CWG) is the world's largest local car wash conglomerate - with over 150 sites in the US, operating under Car Wash USA Express, Goo-Goo 3 Minute Express Wash, Mister B's Express Wash, The Wash Factory and Supersonic.
The ICWG Family is hiring customer service fanatics!
People person? Outgoing and positive attitude? Our employees are successful with all backgrounds and experience levels. ICWG offers every customer a combination of wash quality, speed and value for the money. The job is similar to restaurants or retail environments.
The Assistant Site Manager is responsible for assisting the Site Manager with directing the activity of a car wash location through leading and supporting a site team that delivers a quality customer experience.
- Must be highly energetic, hard-working and goal oriented
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Proven communication and leadership skills are a must
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Degree or certification preferred
- Ability to work flexible, full-time schedule to include days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Previous supervisory experience in a customer service industry
- Proficient with computers including Microsoft Office
- Previous POS systems/cashier experience
- Ability to work outdoors in ALL weather conditions
- Direct and supervise employees in the absence of the Site Manager
- Execute open & close duties and follow designated procedures
- Assist with training employees
- Ensure a safe environment for all employees and customers by ensuring compliance with safety procedures
- Address customer complaints in the absence of the Site Manager
- Escalate customer complaints to the Site Manager when appropriate
- Assist with cash management in the absence of the Site Manager
- Be polite and available to address all customer concerns and handle them in a professional manner
- Always be ready to assist customers with menu options and payment
- Provide customers with information and benefits of the fast pass program
- Guide cars onto the track with a focused, pleasant, and competent demeanour
- Perform visual inspections of the condition of each vehicle prior to entering the tunnel
- Be proficient with all policies and procedures and able to perform them on a daily basis as needed and ensure the same for all other employees
- Keep the entire property spotlessly clean and ensure everything is kept in the proper place and organized
- Keep vacuums unclogged, hoses hung properly, and trash cans emptied
- Work safely and report safety or maintenance issues to management
- Other duties as assigned
Posting ID: 571337397Posted: 2020-10-07