-Aerotek is hiring immediately for General Production Workers!
Location: City of Lindsay
Temp to Hire opportunity
Full time 40+ Overtime
Must be able to work weekends
Must be able to submit to a drug screening and background screening
Long term employment
Must be able to complete the following job duties but not limited to:
Will be working on plastics parts from injection mold machine and prepping product.
- Will be standing, walking and bending during production hours.
- Must be able to lift up to 5-20 lbs repetitively.
- Responsible for prepping production materials through out the day.
- Responsible for trimming and cutting excess plastic to smooth out and meet specifications.
- Report any defects.
- Place stickers (labels) on to the product before stacking and palletizing.
- Pack product into boxes.
- Keep inventory
- Keep work area clean.
- Must be able to work in all climate temperatures during the every season.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.