Job DescriptionVice President, Global Marketing and Communications Crisis24, a global integrated security risk management company and subsidiary of GardaWorld, the largest privately owned security services and cash services provider is looking for an ambitious, talented & motivated individual to lead our Crisis24 Marketing team as we pursue an aggressive growth strategy. The Vice President, Global Marketing and Communications will serve as a strategic business partner and a member of the senior management team, while overseeing all marketing and communications operations of the Crisis24 business unit, executing its strategy and vision. This person will have accountability for the annual marketing and commercial plans, product marketing, e-commerce, email and social marketing, public relations, graphics & visual marketing as well as internal communication. The role will oversee a team of 8 professionals and will work very closely with the Gardaworld Global Marketing and communications team based in Montreal, Canada. Hands-on and practical, the Vice President, Global Marketing and Communications is passionate and driven, able to deliver against mission-critical business initiatives and support international expansion across multiple go to market strategies/channels. This individual needs to be a change agent in helping the business unit strive as a new brand and integrated business unit within the GardaWorld Company. It will be important to balance a creative mindset with a very practical business acumen and lead people through strategic marketing initiatives. The goal is to ensure the business unit's marketing and communications efforts are successful to achieve corporate strategic goals and business objectives. Assuming overall responsibility for the marketing strategy and communications of the business unit, the Vice President, Marketing & Communications will:
Summary of Qualifications:
- Aggressively develop and successfully implement a clear go-to-market plan to align the business with the delivering corporate goals
- Deliver on business unit global content strategy to support Crisis24 positioning with the objective of being recognized as a thought leader in the security risk management industry
- Develop, implement and manage a global marketing budget that optimizes dollars spent across all channels and go to market models, always maximizing profitability
- Lead and grow the value and contribution of the existing team to become an invaluable asset and skill base for the global organization
- Ensure consistent delivery on tactical marketing plans in support of goals across: content, brand awareness and consistency, value prop/messaging, digital, PR and internal communications
- Collaborate with Product Management to develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our services in the market
- Report marketing driven performance metrics to the organization
- Work across the organization to strengthen, adapt and develop segmentation, competitive analysis/market intelligence, positioning to drive revenue retention and growth
- 10+ years of experience in developing successful marketing strategies across all disciplines of marketing
- Experience operating / collaborating with operations outside of United States, specifically in Canada, Europe and Asia. Be globally minded.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing, content strategy, social media, in a B2B, service-orientated environment
- Proven experience in managing agencies and partnerships to deliver on goals and objectives
- Organizationally astute, have superior influencing, collaboration and communication skills and be able to build strong working relationships across all levels within the business and communicate effectively with external customers and suppliers.
- A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
- Strong knowledge of the Pragmatic Marketing Framework desired, so to constantly improve and adapt the business unit offering and positioning
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing and business software
- Bachelor's in marketing, communications, business administration or relevant field
- Proficiency in French and / or Spanish, a definite asset
About Crisis24Crisis24 is a global integrated security risk management company. Our actionable risk management approach is backed by 30 years of field know-how delivered by industry experts who combine skill, precision and swift response to provide clients with the intelligence, technology and risk services needed to confidently travel, protect their employees, assets and reputation, as well as grow their operations anywhere in the world. For more information, please visit www.crisis24.com. About GardaWorldGardaWorld is the largest privately owned security services and cash services company in the world, offering physical security services, end-to-end cash management solutions and security risk management, with Crisis24. A partner of choice for private companies, governments, humanitarian organizations and multinationals, GardaWorld employs more than 102,000 highly skilled, dedicated professionals who serve a diverse clientele in North America, Africa, Asia and the Middle East. For more information please visit www.garda.com.
Posting ID: 583168322Posted: 2021-02-18