As a Resort Director, you will be responsible for the resorts operational management, maximising all resources to obtain outstanding customer service and achieve all financial goals, ensuring profitability of the resort and the management of the resort's Homeowners Association(s). Responsibility for the management of all operational departments on the resort - Front Office & Administration, Housekeeping, Facilities, Food & Beverage, Kitchen, Leisure and Communications.
What will I be doing?
• Manage & collaborate with Head of Departments to ensure the smooth, effective & efficient running of the resort operations to maximise profitability, guest and team member satisfaction through observation, feedback, goal & budget setting
• Direct the development and execution of strategic initiatives, financial planning and analysis and operational excellence
• Assures compliance with Employment Laws, Risk Management, Brand Standards, relevant legislations and appropriate policies/procedures to ensure the performance of all departments are within the guidelines set
• Creates & Manages the Home Owners Association (HOA) budgets, Prepares for and attends HOA meetings, keeping owners and committee members advised of, but not limited to, property management activities, committee reports, financials, correspondence from unit owners, manager's response to inquiries, officers' reports, legal notices, and anything pertinent to the operation of the Association that has occurred since the prior meeting
• Manage crisis incidents within the resort and escalate as necessary
• Attends all meetings and other managerial gatherings, as required
• Conducts periodic inspections of units, offices and grounds, noting deficiencies in employees, contractors and physical appearance of property. Determines most appropriate and least expensive method whilst ensuring quality standards are maintained to make repairs and perform needed maintenance
• Recommends to Hilton Grand Vacations Company and Association(s) Board of Directors improvements of resort management's services and programs
• Responsible for the proper flow of suggestions, grievances, and inquires to the Committee and to Hilton Grand Vacations Company
• Maintains an awareness of new trends or anything that may affect the property, i.e. changes in the law, zoning, etc. Develops and maintains a thorough understanding of local and national laws governing the operations of time ownership resorts
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations has become the leader in the vacation ownership industry by operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. To fulfil this role successfully you must possess the following skills:
• Experience in a similar role with proven track record of success
• Previous management experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook
• Ability to lead teams (to deliver key areas related to job profile), monitor, and review performance
• Highly organised with an acute attention to detail
• Honest and Ethical
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Posting ID: 568219015Posted: 2020-08-14