Rental Sales Associate
We are searching for a jack of all trades. The perfect candidate would have great customer service and sales skills, along with the ability to role up their sleeves and operate heavy machinery. If you like wearing multiple hats, please apply.
- Comply with company policy to complete all aspects of the rental outbound and inbound process
- Complete daily maintenance requirements to provide a quick turnaround
- Maintain rental equipment and place in proper locations
- Follow the rental sales process to ensure a successful close and ensure each customer has an excellent buying experience
- Monitor agreed-upon rental sales goals and manage work to achieve progress toward yearly, monthly, weekly, and daily sales goals
- Seek, identify, and obtain new prospects in ways that lead to increased sales of 5%
- Support the marketing of rental, positioning and advertising activities in coordination with the general manager and/or sales manager
- Maintain and foster ongoing customer relationships through timely follow-up
- Operate heavy machinery by driving a forklift, bobcat, excavator around yard
- Other duties may be assigned
- Must have at least one year of equipment rental sales experience.
- Must have strong computer skills.
- Must have strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Must be focused on maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Must be hardworking, high-energy, and eager to personally improve.
- Must have great written and oral communication skills.
- Must have a friendly and outgoing demeanor.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Pay: $18 per hour
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Paid vacation
- Company holidays
- Profit sharing bonus program
- Skilled training
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): $18 per hour
Posting ID: 597375033Posted: 2021-01-07