If you're looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities. Winrock Automotive Group is a family owned business dedicated to our employee’s success and growth. With five locations in the Natural State (Arkansas), opportunities abound!
The Sales Representative is responsible to sell new and used vehicles. To ensure customer satisfaction; while generating leads, and meeting monthly sales standards. Apply today!
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses
- Attend product and sale training courses, as requested by sales manager
- Approach, greet, and offer-assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot
- Sell and deliver a minimum of units that is required per month
- Satisfy the transportation needs of new and used vehicle purchases
- Analyze and develop product performance, application, and benefits to perspective customers
- Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchases
- Offer test-drives to all prospects. Follow dealership procedure to obtain proper identification from customer prior to test drive.
- Display high level of commitment to customer satisfaction
- Acknowledge and comply with the deferral, state, and local laws that govern retain auto sales
- Establish personal income goals that are consistent with the dealership standards of productivity, and devises a strategy to meet those goals.
- Keep aware of new products, features, accessories, etc. and their benefits to customers
- Ensure that the sales manager has an opportunity to meet each customer
- Turn 100 percent of closed deals to the F&I Manager, along with proper completed paperwork
- Conduct sale orders and process paperwork in the accordance to dealership standards
- Prepare sold vehicles for customer delivery prior to the customers arrival. Also, ensure customers understand the operating features, warranty, and paperwork process.
- Utilize the dealership sales control and follow-up system
- Introduce customers to service department personnel, and schedule first service appointment for maintenance
- Follow up on all post-delivery items, tag/title work, we-owes, and special request to ensure customer expectations are met
- Maintain follow up system that encourages repeat and referral business.
- Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month, and year- to determine how to better utilize time
- Conduct business in an ethical and professional manner
- Continuously develop product and sales acumen to become the vehicle authority. Know the in’s and the out’s of product offerings, optional packages, and the latest technologies.
- Perform high-quality, professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive within sales situations.
- Report directly to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Bring your ‘A game’ along with a positive attitude to work with you every single day.
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
- Maintain a professional appearance in accordance with the employee handbook
- Maintain an organized, safe, and clean work environment
- Expected to attend sales meetings
- Expected to arrive to work on time and work assigned shift
- Interact effectively with co-workers
- Receive feedback from supervisor in a positive manner
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work experience in sales or a related field - dealership experience preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge within the area of automotive sales
- Understand the importance of and maintain confidentiality
- Understand and follow work rules, policies, and procedures
- Self-starter mentality and ambitious spirit preferred
- Ready to waste no time on learning new product in’s and out’s, eager to improve
- Phenomenal communication skills with customers and team members
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
EDUCATION: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass drug screening. Background checks are also required.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
The employee is regularly required to sit, stand, and walk. Frequently required to climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vison, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is expected to represent the dealership during test drives with all customers. Therefore, the normal day-to-day operations will be conducted in a professional dealership setting and will consist of test-driving routes with potential buyers. Traveling further distance may be asked when delivering a customer vehicle or other work-related circumstances occur. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short term and long-term disability
- Paid time off
- Closed on Sundays!
The company reserves the right to review and change responsibilities, job duties, and/or skills at any time, with or without notice. This job description is not intended to maintain a complete list of all responsibilities, duties, and/or skills required for this particular job. Your employment is “At Will”, which means you may be terminated at any time and for any reason, with or without advance notice. Employees are also free to quit at any time. Therefore, this job description is not a contract of employment. The company is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws.