Requisition Number: 36922
We're a $9 billion Fortune 500 Company on a mission to locate and train only the best. We are hiring immediately for high-energy leaders to gain the Inside Sales Representative opportunity of a lifetime at our Conway office!
This is your opportunity to launch a sales career as a trusted advisor, helping clients find answers to current and future technology needs. You don't need IT experience-if you're a fit, we'll teach you what you need to know. As part of our elite team of Inside Sales Representatives, you'll build relationships with clients over the phone, putting together solutions from the broadest selection of hardware, software, peripherals and services in the industry.
In this role, you'll partner with Product Management, Marketing and other sales specialists to manage and grow opportunities within your market/region to achieve sales objectives.
What you'll do at Insight:
• Act as a trusted advisor to clients, focusing on selling IT solutions, and consulting on current IT environments and future needs.
• Build and manage your own book of business and drive the full sales cycle, from initial contact to close.
• Develop and maintain client relationships within a territory.
• Conduct outbound phone calls and receive inbound inquiries.
• Engage our IT specialists as you develop long-term buying relationships with organizations of all sizes.
• Develop relationships with Insight's partners to work leads and close business.
What you'll need to join Insight:
• 1-3 years of sales experience preferred
• Prior IT experience is NOT necessary, but you should have an interest in learning all about it. You'll need high energy and HUNGER to win!
• BA in Business, Marketing or any related field is a plus
• Ability to overcome objections-cold calling experience is a plus
• Strong negotiation skills/strong listening skills
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Conway || Arkansas (US-AR) || United States (US) || SALES || None || US - Conway, AR ||