Job Title: Product Quality Representative/ Lead
Location: Skaneateles, New York
Type: Direct Hire
Salary: $40-65K/YR (Dependant on experience)
Will train on site for a 2-4 weeks then work remote until things open up again at which time they will work on site.
Hourly position. 8 hr shifts within 8 – 8 EST window and ability to work an on-call rotation.
• Responsible for providing support and technical assistance to customers, international distributors, field service and sales personnel. Services provided include instruction on the proper use of the Front Line Care product line, remote troubleshooting and diagnostic services, repair scheduling, complaint handling, parts ordering, and providing company information.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Take ownership of customer and partner issues through resolution and provide technical support to our customers and partners via phone, email and other support channels as required.
• Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify resolutions to resolve customer and partner issues related to application use and configuration.
• Assist field service technicians with troubleshooting activities remotely, both Hardware and Software.
• Provide prompt and accurate feedback of issue status to customers and partners.
• Effectively and professionally communicate complex technical issues to a broad range of customers, partners and departments within the organization.
• Ability to be in an on call rotation and work extended hours on occasion to resolve issues experienced by customers.
• Accurately and professionally document all communication with customers and partners in incident management system.
• Proactively collaborate in a team environment with peers to assist in resolving customer and partner issues.
• Elevate customer issues to senior staff as needed, providing detail description of problems along with steps taken to analyze the problem.
• Place orders for Parts as related to service repair and troubleshooting for customers and field service. Perform task related to orders to include Credits, Debits, billing and other.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Medical device / IT systems technical support
• Operating Systems: Windows, Windows Server.
• Networking: TCP/IP protocol, WAN, LAN, GSM/GPRS.
• Familiarity with basic scripting languages such as BASH, Korn, VB, Java, and Perl
• Familiarity with DICOM and/ or HL7 Standards
• Clinical workflow experience preferred
• Phone queue/email case support workflows
• Experience with quality processes in a regulated industry
• Minimum of associates degree in technical discipline (computer science preferred)
• 2+ years experience in Customer service role
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills will be required as this position will involve direct communications with customers.
• This position will require the ability to work under minimal supervision, within a group environment, to address a dynamic range of customer related issues.
• The ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities throughout the day will be required.
• Good listening skills and the capability to remain calm and helpful when working with customers is essential.
• Acts with a sense of urgency, illustrates ambition, and drives for completion of tasks and projects.
• Must demonstrate the ability to increase knowledge.
• Must be a team-player, possess outstanding customer service skills and be self-motivated.
• Possess the ability to manage time and prioritize critical priorities
If this position is of interest to you please share your updated word resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached.
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe-giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]