Retail Co-ManagerJob Description - OverviewReady for a rewarding career?
As the leader in the arts & crafts industry, we are always searching for the top talent to lead and motivate our store teams to success.
This position is the first step to becoming a Hobby Lobby
store manager or even advancing into a multi-unit manager, because we only promote from within. Can you picture this as your career path?
As a successful Co-Manager
, you must be willing to achieve the following:
Auto req ID
- Gain working and managerial knowledge of day to day store operations
- Take part in management of store personnel, including hiring, and supervision of all aspects of store operations
- Achieve all financial goals
#057 Englewood Retail Co-Manager Job Description - Requirements
Safety Sensitive position - subject to drug and alcohol testing.
- Must have previous "big box" retail management experience
- Must demonstrate leadership and work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Be open to relocation for promotion
- Drug/Alcohol testing compliant with applicable statutes.
For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877) 303-4547.
You can now follow Hobby Lobby Careers
401 Englewood ParkwayZip Code
Posting ID: 559414487Posted: 2020-08-07