Do you desire to work in an environment where you are developed, where only excellence is acceptable, and you're empowered to lead? This is YOUR opportunity. McDonald's is seeking Kitchen & Service Team Members to bring their best every day and who understand that the number one priority is serving our guests and serving fellow team mates.
McDonald's team members value both customer and team relationships, pursue outstanding results, take ownership, and expect the highest quality out of their work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Moves with a sense of urgency
* Exhibits professionalism in every situation
* Packages food and beverage items and checks for product quality and consistency
* Maintains cleanliness & organization in all areas of the restaurant
* Prepares food orders for in-store and catering orders
* Displays a desire to grow and continuously improve him/herself
* Suggests ways to improve processes and reduce waste in the restaurant
* Assists leadership in executing opening or closing procedures
* Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position which includes, but is not limited to, standing for up to 8 hours and lifting up to 50lbs
* Models and supports clear communications between the front counter and kitchen staffs
* Demonstrates knowledge of the brand and menu items, and stays well-informed of current promotions
* Practices sanitation and safety procedures
* Consistent sense of urgency and works at an efficient, yet thorough pace
* Ability to multitask
* Strong work ethic
* Positive attitude
* Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
* None necessary.
It's time you worked for someone who will give you the tools to learn, grow and be what you want to be - both personally and professionally. We're looking for hard working, enthusiastic individuals who want to be a part of a winning team. If you enjoy working with people and love to learn new things, we want to meet you.
As a Crew Person, you may be responsible for:
* Greeting customers with a smile
* Taking accurate food orders
* Preparing all of McDonald's World Famous food
* Partnering with other Crew and Managers to meet target goals during your shift
* Restaurant Cleanliness
* Ensuring items are well stocked
his job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald's Corporation or McDonald's USA, LLC. This means the independent franchisee, and not McDonald's Corporation or McDonald's USA, LLC, is alone responsible for all employment related matters in the restaurant including, among other things, setting any requirements for this job and all decisions concerning hiring, firing, discipline, supervisions, staffing and scheduling. McDonald's Corporation or McDonald's USA, LLC will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will have no control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired, does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees, and does not employ independent franchisees' employees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee, and not McDonald's Corporation or McDonald's USA, LLC, will be your employer.
Posting ID: 546750309Posted: 2020-10-30