Job ID: 528920BR Date posted: Jun. 02, 2020 City: Lawton, Liverpool State: New York, Oklahoma Description:Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you. Come and experience your future!
As a member of the Army Radars Business Development team this individual will interface with DoD and International customers supporting the Air Defense, Air Surveillance, Counter-UAS and Counter-Target Acquisition radar market, developing strategy, growing the pipeline and capturing new business.
This individual will be responsible for growing our Army Radars annual sales with specific focus on the International Air Defense market, by supporting and developing the strategy for our Sentinel A4 international market.
• The individual in this position will have accountability to shape and win new business through a balanced focus on customer value, the competitive environment, and the corporation's best interests.
• Collaborate with Engineering Leadership to create technology roadmaps and related Internal Research and Development (IR&D) projects to create discriminators necessary to develop new business.
• Support the integration and partnership with the other RMS LoBs, AERO, MFC, and Space, to develop focused market strategies and support the development of the respective long range plans
• Support RMS and other business interests and related activities with; LMGA, Corporate Business Development, Corporate Strategic Development, Corporate CTO, Corporate Treasury and others as required
• Assess and build effective customer relationships both externally and throughout the organization
• Continue to evolve Business Development organization and develop leaders to support business area growth
• Contribute to Army Radars Business Growth Strategies and Product / Technology Roadmaps
• Ability to locate, shape and win new international business opportunities
• Ability to establish international market-focused growth strategies
• Develop and grow the new business pipeline
• Build Strong Customer Relationships
• Build strong internal and external teams
• Ability to penetrate new markets
• Track record of successful business development within industry base
• Demonstrated experience communicating/briefing managers, employees, and customers to maintain a sustainable working relationship.
• Current Secret clearance is required
• Frequent international travel is required
• Preferred work location is our Liverpool, NY (Syracuse) site
• Previous affiliation with the US Army and Air Defense Radars
• Ability to leverage technical and managerial relationships to assist with the identification of opportunities that align with Air Defense radars and doctrine
• 2 or more years of experience leading proposal teams in small to medium dollar proposals
• Demonstrated success working with capture teams
• Demonstrated ability to lead proposal volume teams/authors in developing and delivering superior proposal products with constrained schedules and resources
• Subject Matter Expertise (SME) with Air Defense ConOps and tactics
• Demonstrated ability to develop market strategies leading to new business
• Presentation skills
• Experience in milestone / Executive Planning Panels (EPP) process; to include opportunity identification, developing business cases, and capture management. Other Important Information You Should KnowExpression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings. Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits. Clearance Level: Secret with an investigation within 5 years Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: RMS Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Business Development Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Shift: First
Posting ID: 559540844Posted: 2020-12-17