JOB DESCRIPTION: Remote Position
Quality Assessors evaluate pre-recorded calls to ensure call compliance and assess the quality of the customer service experience.
Quality Assessors are trained on multiple client programs and are expected to transition between various programs within day to day operations.
This position offers the opportunity to support the development and execution of a continuous improvement and quality management process focused on areas impacting legal compliance, customer service and contact interaction.
Basic Employment Requirements:
- Must furnish the required documentation authorizing work in the United States.
- Due to the nature of the calls being monitored, all candidates must pass background investigation by client vendor.
- Pass drug screen by client vendor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Monitor the client's Customer Service and Call-to-Confirm calls.
- Listen and evaluate agent calls based on a predetermined criteria set for each individual program.
- Meet Operational metrics and goals, to ensure all scheduled sessions are completed by deadline, with the highest quality possible.
- Have a clear understanding of all Policies & Procedures as violations are taken very seriously.
- Maintain knowledge of all client products, scoring criteria, updates and general security requirements.
- Log in and out of systems in a timely manner, ensuring accurate time tracking.
- Meet QA minimum productivity guidelines for monitoring each program
- Perform agent call monitoring and conduct feedback sessions as needed to ensure quality of service, positive interaction and compliance with program guidelines.
- Participate in day-to-day department operations to ensure compliance with Company and Client policies, practices, and procedures.
- Review program updates and seek clarification when needed.
- Identify and escalate program errors / exceptions to upper management in a timely manner.
- Maintain a Quality Control score of 98% or higher.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Posting ID: 558880564Posted: 2020-07-14