We are currently recruiting for a Medical Receptionist for our “First Impression” Department
This is a part time or full time position. We are looking for someone who can service our Livonia and Ann Arbor offices.
- Manage a multiline, computer-based phone system.
- Schedule appointments for both new and established patients
- Perform Check-in and Check-out duties such as greeting patients, obtaining copies of insurance cards and identification, completing paperwork, preparing charts and/or scanning documents into EMR
- Must be willing to travel to multiple offices and have reliable transportation!
- Collection of co-pays, balances, and payments for cosmetic services/products
- Monitor the clinical schedule to ensure preparation of all needed materials/documents for the upcoming patient clinic such as; insurance referrals, laboratory results, pathology reports, etc.
- Use an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system to schedule and access patient information
- Assist with verification of patient’s insurance benefits
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Experience working with the public preferred
- Good Communication Skills
- Familiarity with Health Insurance and EMR helpful
- Good basic math skills, with the ability to make proper change for cash payments
- Must be willing to travel to multiple offices and have reliable transportation
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Ability to be a Team Player