Title: Maintenance Associate, Part-Time
- Must be willing to work flexible hours.
- Maintain a high engagement level.
- Works when scheduled and adheres to our attendance policies.
- Maintain neat appearance and wear proper uniform with nametag while on duty. It is employee’s responsibility to maintain his/her uniform.
- Attend all staff meetings as directed.
- Walk the floor to make sure all member rules are being followed.
- Log all maintenance concerns that are reported.
- Put away and organize all weights, bands, balls, mats, handles and all other equipment.
- Pick up all trash, magazines, lost and found items.
- Empty all trash cans and replace with new bag. All trash bags are to be placed in dumpster.
- Check and fill all spray bottles and paper towel dispensers.
- Dust mop/vacuum group fitness rooms, basketball court, racquetball court; pick up all trash and lost and found items.
- Pick up litter in front of building and empty trashes.
- Check locker rooms every 30 minutes - take out trash, re-fill paper products, re-fill soaps, clean counters and mirrors, close all lockers, pick up trash and lost and found items, vacuum.
- Dust mop all non-carpeted areas.
- Vacuum workout floor.
- Wipe down machines.
- Communicate issues or low supply stock with Manager.
- Perform other duties as directed by management.
Posting ID: 570264565Posted: 2020-11-01