Join Our Team: Put the CARE back in CAREER - Join our team today! Overview:
We have an exciting position available for a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) to join our growing and dynamic team at Elderwood at Lockport!
Elderwood is looking for a passionate Administrator to join our elite team of healthcare professionals and make a difference, one resident at a time. You'll find lots of opportunities to grow as a professional, serve the community, and enhance the lives of seniors. If this sounds like you then apply today! Competitive salary and benefits package.
Position located in Lockport, NY.
- Direct and oversee facility operational activities
- Possess understanding of organizational policies and procedures including DOH regulations
- Promote and guide initiatives to improve facility operations to meet goals and objectives
- Be able to multi task and manage multiple objectives simultaneously
- Possess ability to lead others and inspire them to achieve desired results
- Provide daily management and training of all staff, and the management of services through consultants and other contract arrangements.
- The provision of quality health care and daily living services for residents in conformance with state and federal laws.
- The provision of care and treatment of residents that promotes respect for the individual and the protection of basic rights.
- Maintain a safe, sanitary and pleasant environment for residents, visitors, and volunteers and good working conditions for employees.
- Ensuring resident census remains at capacity, controlling of costs for financial stability, and the safe-keeping of resident account and cash monies.
- The provision of payroll, billing and management information to the central office, Elderwood Administrative Services LLC.
- Encourages staff involvement, customer focus, leadership initiatives and sets standards for all staff.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably with a major in health or related field required.
- Valid state Nursing Home license (LNHA)
- Minimum of three years' experience in management, preferably a nursing home operation required.
- Qualities of leadership, dependability, integrity, and organizational ability necessary.
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing required.
- An interest in the field of health care, particularly the needs of the geriatric population necessary.
- Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence required.
Company Details: Elderwood at Lockport is a 126 bed Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) serving the geriatric population in Western New York - is newly upgraded to a 5 star Medicare facility. This particular location is nestled in the tight-knit community of Lockport. We offer comprehensive, personalized orthopedic, cardiac and post-surgical rehab programs, including physical, occupational and speech therapy. This facility boasts a warm, home-like, team-oriented environment where our employees benefit from a robust employee appreciation program! Employee Perks!: 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match, Enjoy being a part of a strong and diverse team, Free On-Site Parking, Generous PTO & holiday package, Life Insurance, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Posting ID: 589533753Posted: 2020-11-26