Traffic Control Supervisor
What We Offer:
- Healthy work / life balance
- Paid holidays
- 90 day performance review for potential increase in compensation
- Company vehicle
- Company phone
*** Must be a certified Traffic Control Supervisor through ATSSA or National Safety Council ***
- Experience in Interstate lane closers.
- Read and interpret plans for specifications and implement them in the field.
- Setup, maintain, and remove temporary work zones including warning signs, traffic cones, stop slow paddles, and rumble strips
- Read and comprehend Wright Safety Manual and employee handbook to comply with policies
- Communicate to ensure that automobiles and pedestrians do not interfere with or pose a danger to laborers and their projects.
- Other job duties as assigned
- One year traffic control supervisor experience
- Experience setting cones
- Reliable transportation to get to and from work
- Be able to work in all weather conditions and tolerate varying climates of heat, cold, and rain
- Be able to lift 50 pounds plus
- Stand for extended periods of time
Georgia’s Premier Name in Traffic Control
Traffic is present in all of our lives. Whether experienced as part of a daily commute, on the way to special events, or when traveling to visit loved ones, we all know what it’s like to deal with congested, inefficient, and dangerous traffic. At Traffic Safety, we understand the ways in which traffic can be frustrating and unsafe, but, more importantly, we also know how to make sure it isn’t.
As a highly experienced traffic control company, we provide complete services for event safety, detour design, traffic pacing, and a range of other purposes. Whether you need help controlling traffic for a special event or a filming location, or you’re looking for the right traffic control equipment to purchase or rent, we have you covered.
Posting ID: 563281637Posted: 2020-08-05