We are seeking a 3rd Person to join our accounting Team. We are looking for a Accounting Assistant to become an integral part of our team! You will compile data, compute charges, and prepare invoices.
- Calculate costs of goods and services
- Track and record Purchase Orders to Vendors
- Distribute P.O.'s To Vendors
- Keep accurate records in accordance with company standards
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in billing, finance, or other related fields
- Experience in data entry
- Knowledge of standard accounting procedures
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
The company LOVES it's people! Benefits and the owners take care of their employees like family!
“We began in 1999 with a dream to design and build homes from the ground up. In 2012 we realized that there were families that wanted to renovate their existing houses into their dream homes and those that needed maintenance services, including roofing, remodeling and insurance claim work. And that was when we began a new company to provide those families with the right help, so that they could afford to make something truly their own.
The Homestar Group’s mission is a commitment to creating high quality and affordable renovations as well as new homes over the country for people to have what they want, right where they already live. Over the years, we have taken the promise of affordable and innovative home building, renovations and repairs, completed with quality construction, and become a “do it all” contractor.”
Posting ID: 574496412Posted: 2020-09-28