|Spectrum Reach is looking for a dynamic Digital Sales Manager to inspire and drive Digital revenue in our Los Angeles, CA market|
Spectrum Reach is the advertising sales division of Charter Communications, Inc. The company offers custom solutions for the modern media landscape utilizing national cable networks, internet advertising and promotional events supported by marketing, research and award-winning creative services. Spectrum Reach applies insightful research to understand consumer behavior and build targeted, multi-screen media plans personalized for each customer.
With offices in 41 states and 147 markets, Spectrum Reach covers over 27 million households throughout the country. From traditional commercial advertising to exciting new possibilities in interactive media and multi-screen solutions, Spectrum Reach's consultative team brings advertisers effective, efficient ways to turn our audiences into their customers.
The Digital Sales Manager will be responsible for business development and driving sales for digital business and advanced advertising campaigns. This individual will work directly with Digital Sales leadership on integrating digital and advanced advertising media into campaigns. Collaboration with cross functional teams to ensure that the advanced advertising platform matches the demands of the marketplace. Primary targets are national agencies, TV network advertisers, brands, digital ad agencies and emerging digital media platform buying groups.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Digital Sales Manager serves as a digital sales champion developing and driving revenue growth for digital and advanced advertising media sales
- Responsible for all Digital revenue across Regional & National sales teams and developing New Business opportunities
- Responsible for prospecting and sales with the Digital Sales Leadership as well as Category specialists in Entertainment, Auto and Health.
- Products and platforms sold include but are not limited to OTT, VOD & IP television , Addressable Television, audience and digital based ad networks, social & native media, set-top box and 1st and 3rd party data & analytics, self-provisioning portals and platforms.
- Serve as an expert on the state of Digital Media. Follow trends, emerging technology, competitive landscape, etc. and have the ability to simply articulate complex topics to the agency/advertiser community.
- Provide marketplace and customer feedback and requirements on emerging digital and advanced advertising trends to Product, Sales Planning, Production, Operations, Marketing, Account Planning. Must be able to articulate challenges and be proactive about recommending development and remediation with the purpose of driving sales.
- Aid in set up and execution of sold campaigns in coordination with planning and operations teams. Provide insight into future needs. Help develop process for scale with internal teams.
- This position requires the ability to interact professionally with various groups and organizations.
- Must be able to develop a strong knowledge base of products, features and services and understand how our customers use them.
- Willing to travel frequently, based on client needs
- Digital Sales experience required, SaaS, programmatic and television experience a plus.
- Must be organized with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously. Must be able to prioritize and complete specifics tasks on time.
- Must be entrepreneurial and able to respond dynamically the ever changing media landscape
- Must be able to develop strong relationships with buyers, divisional staff and operation-Team player
- Strong relationships with adverting agency digital and advanced advertising departments
- Comfortable booking speaking engagements and attending industry functions as a leader within Spectrum Reach
Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Related Work Experience
Proven track record of business development
3+ Years Digital or Advanced Advertising Sales Experience
Expertise in advanced advertising, data driven media, programmatic media and digital advertising
Driving is a requirement for this position. Must possess and maintain a valid Driver's License and safe driving record
- Frequently travels
- Valid driver's license, satisfactory driving record within Company required standards, and auto insurance
Posting ID: 582718126Posted: 2020-10-28