Hello Medical Assistants:
All's Well Healthcare Services is looking for trusted Medical Assistants to support our client during this policy implementation. They are located in Santa Maria, CA -
this is a straight start for a FT position schedule if needed.
Medical Assistant needs to provide temperature scans for all parties entering the work environments. Supporting Essential Business. Will record temperature screening and answers to screening questions. PPE and thermal scanners will be provided.
- At least 1 year of experience as a Medical Assistant
- Purpose of assignment: Primary responsibility to ensure that EE’s do not enter the Distribution Center with a high temperature to make certain that the building stays safe and healthy during the pandemic.
- Duties include:
- Follow established protocol for checking temperatures
- Confirm EE name on daily roster sheet
- Administer health questionnaire
- Accurately take EE temperatures and assess accordingly
- Complete daily recap log and confidentially archive (who was sent home)
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor
- Prior Healthcare industry experience (medical assistant, medical receptionist, caretaker, etc.) – ability to take and understand temperature readings
- Familiarity with HIPAA guidelines a plus
- Great written and oral communication skills
- MS Office proficiency
- Ability to wear PPE to ensure safety
- Ability to work 8 hour shift
- Basic work location training
- Established temperature check protocols (screening station locations, use of equipment, health questionnaire, paperwork, etc.)
We need both shifts to work 8-10 hrs 6 days a week.
Shift # 1 – 5:00am – 11:00am
Shift # 2 – 5:00am – 3:00pm
All's Well Health Care Services is a privately held, diversified service organization comprised of a cohesive team of innovative people dedicated to providing the highest quality healthcare staffing services with the greatest value. We provide cost effective solutions to all levels of healthcare staffing.
Posting ID: 563650631Posted: 2020-08-09