Nestled between the banks of the Columbia and Cowlitz Rivers in Longview, Washington, Prestige Senior Living Monticello Park (https://www.prestigecare.com/location/prestige-senior-living-monticello-park) offers independent and assisted living options. It is a perfect option for those who enjoy the comfort of home, but prefer the specialized programming, amenities, and relaxed atmosphere that comes with community-based living.::
Prestige Senior Living Monticello Park:
enjoyed a deficiency-free survey in 2019!:
The Monticello Park wellness program, Celebrations (https://www.prestigecare.com/service/our-services/assisted-living-/celebrations), is designed to nurture mind, body and spirit, and give the choices and freedom to celebrate life.:
Cozy common areas, activity centers and a restaurant-style dining room make it easy for residents to catch up with one another or build new relationships. And, when it s time to venture into the surrounding area, residents enjoy the benefit of trained, on-site transportation staff to get them out and about.:
Questions? Contact MonticelloParkED@prestigecare.com:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an employee, you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below:::
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
The Cook will prepare food in accordance with menus, diet specifications, sanitary practices, and resident preference, and in a manner that reflects quality of service and facility philosophy.
* Prepares food and meals in accordance with planned menus, diet plans, portion control and sanitary procedures meeting health department standards and company policies.
* Checks and records food temperatures prior to serving and serves meals that are palatable, appetizing and appealing.
* Reviews menus, making only necessary substitutions in accordance with company policies and procedures.
* Assures that food and supplies are available for the next meal, pulling supplies from freezer as required for the next meal preparations. Notifies dietary services supervisor of needed supplies.
* Prepares and assists in the preparations of special meals to meet individual resident needs and special meetings and events.
* Maintains a clean and safe work area, cleaning spills and pots regularly and carries out the daily and scheduled cleaning duties according to assignments.
* Ensures proper storage of food and supplies meeting health department regulations.
* Uses cleaners and other hazardous materials according to department procedures.
* Meet job-related health department or state regulations by holding required state certification or service license.
* Proficient at reading written menus and direction, comprehend verbal instructions, and write at a level necessary to meet job expectations.
Employer's Job# df307c9b-b578-47c9-b607-916b883a0dae
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.
Posting ID: 570945044Posted: 2020-09-29