This position requires both patient appointment scheduling and heavy telephone calls. Responsible for handling all outside calls to the Center and processing them accordingly. Assists patients needing appointments and provides them with accurate information regarding their appointments.
Call center, Customer Service, Call Center Environment, Bilingual, Inbound call
Customer Service, Call Center, Medi-Cal
Call Center is a MUST! 1+ years in a call center environment
Bilingual in Spanish is a MUST!
1. Answers all incoming calls from internal staff/departments or staff. (Lynwood, USC, and Eisner)
2. Answers questions regarding clinic services and appointment-related information; directs questions to appropriate staff or department.
3. Makes appointments for all clinical and support services.
4. Cover all the departments' call and appointment desk as needed.
5. Confirms appointments for the coming day(s) by calling patients or by sending them notices in the mail.
6. Take messages and directs them to the appropriate department.
7. Data Entry of patient information.
8. Verify patients insurance (medical HMO only).
9. Prints appointment schedules for the next day(s) and provides copy of the schedule to all appropriate departments and staff.
Must have at least 1 year of call center experience.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.