All Level Installations is seeking a highly knowledgable and motivated Finish Carpentry Journeyman who has a passion for carpentry, strong work ethic, pays attention to details, ensures quality and is ready to perform custom doors, cabinets and millwork installations for Residential and Commercial projects in Los Angeles and Orange County.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be responsible for accurate interpretation of construction drawing and specifications and have the ability to execute the work accordingly (ex: door, frame & hardware schedule, millwork details, elevations, details, etc.).
- Must own and maintain all tools required for Finish Carpentry related projects (ex: nail guns, table saws, drill guns, compressors, routers, levels, door hanging tools, carpentry hand tools, etc.)
- The Journeyman should be experience in modern and traditional woodworking techniques and shall work professionally at all times.
- Must have knowledge in fabrication of any door, millwork and finish carpentry projects.
- Have knowledge in performing interior and exterior finish carpentry.
- Must be able to install interior and exterior pre-hung doors and custom booked door and jamb fabrication.
- Must be able to install custom and pre-fabricated cabinets for Commercial and Residential projects.
- Must be have knowledge in installing commercial and residential hardware.
- Must be able to install commercial and residential millwork.
- Must be able to perform Residential door and window waterproofing and installation.
- Minimal knowledge of exterior siding and decking.
- Maintain a safe and clean area/environment while performing work
- Assure tasks are being performed at the highest standard
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in Finish Carpentry (Preferred)
- Must have a valid Driver License
- Must have a reliable transportation to commute to different job sites
- Must be fully tooled with hand and power carpentry tools to perform jobs
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs.
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be have a team player attitude
- Must be able to work weekends occasionally
- Ability to learn quickly and retain skills learned
- Strong knowledge of job site safety
Posting ID: 563677874Posted: 2020-08-10