Company & Culture:
At GT’s Living Foods, LLC, we’ve stayed true to the authentic brewing process for over 25 years. Our #1 selling Kombucha is raw, organic, naturally effervescent, and handcrafted in small batches – always cultured, never compromised. We’re proud to remain a family owned & operated company. As our GT’s family continues to grow, we are deeply humbled and sincerely grateful for every moment of this journey with you.
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter @GTsJobs!
- Experience: Seeking 0-1 year or more of experience in Manufacturing/Production, and/or Food/Beverage or related industry is preferred
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Working Environments Depending on Role:
- Hot/wet/humid environment (80-90°F)
- Wet environment or cold environment (30-40°F)
- Frequent exposure to moving mechanical parts, to electrical equipment and chemicals used for sanitization
- The noise level in some work environments is constantly above 84 dB and requires earplugs
- Physical Duties/Requirements may include but are not limited to:
- Employees are required to stand, bend, lift, twist, and stack for the majority of their shift.
- Frequent lifting and transportation of boxes/containers/bags from 10 to 70 lbs. (above 50 lbs. with a partner), with pouring at a height of up to 4 feet which requires frequent and repetitive lifting and twisting motions.
- Occasional ascending/descending of stairs to transport up to 70 lb. boxes with a partner, as well as occasional pushing of up to 800 lb. pallet carts.
- Frequent pushing of a 75 lb. trash/glass barrel cart throughout the facility and unloading of materials into outdoor waste containers.
- Requires normal visual acuity to ensure container labels and ingredients are verified.
The Manufacturing Associate is responsible for performing work activities required in the production of GT’s products, including Brewing, Juicing, Pail Washing, Filling, Packaging, Sanitation, and more.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To perform various production work duties as assigned.
- Must be willing to learn functions of machinery to operate or detect any unusual function.
- Must at all times comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
GT’s Employee Experience (Benefits/Perks):
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD Life & Disability
- 401K with Matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Corporate Discounts with our partners thru LifeMart (concert & sporting event tickets, cell phone service, gifts, restaurants, hotels, gyms, childcare, and more!)
- Others: Food trucks every weekday and quarterly employee appreciation events
- Work Hours: Multiple shifts available
- Work Attire: Company specific PPE
GT's Living Foods, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and maintaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected under federal, state or local law
Posting ID: 609431238Posted: 2021-03-08