Assistant Professor, Psychiatric - Mental Health | Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) University of California Los Angeles
Requisition Number: JPF05695
The School of Nursing at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) seeks applications for an Assistant Professor in Psychiatry-Mental Health.
Candidates must meet the academic and scholarly credentials to qualify for a tenure-track appointment at UCLA at the Assistant rank, including an earned research doctorate (PhD in nursing or related field), a defined program of research, and evidence of teaching and service excellence. Rank and salary will be commensurate with background and experience.
- Eligible for or current licensure (or eligible for licensure) in California as a registered nurse
- Eligible for National certification as a Psych Mental Health Nurse Practitioner and clinical experience at the Advanced Practice Registered Nurse licensure level
- Evidence of an established independent research program or ability to develop an independent research program congruent with the mission of the School
- Evidence of teaching and service excellence, including graduate level teaching experience in an academic institution, in either face-to-face or online learning modalities, preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal and networking skills
- Evidence of innovation and creativity to curricular design and content implementation including classroom teaching and online presentation of content
- Commitment to promoting diversity and inclusivity in the workplace
The School of Nursing welcomes and encourages diversity and seeks applications and nominations from individuals of diverse backgrounds. Individuals with a history of mentoring students from under-represented groups and those with a commitment to supporting diversity and equal opportunity in education, research and creative activity are invited to apply.
Applicants should submit all materials at the official UCLA website at https://recruit.apo.ucla.edu/apply/JPF05695 . To assure full consideration, applications should be submitted by October 1, 2020
- Position to remain open until filled. To apply, please visit: https://apptrkr.com/1967185 The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status. For the complete University of California nondiscrimination and affirmative action policy, see: UC Nondiscrimination & Affirmative Action Policy, https://policy.ucop.edu/doc/4000376/DiscHarassAffirmAction .
Position: Assistant Professor, Psychiatric - Mental Health | Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
Organization: University of California, Los Angeles School of Medicine
University of California, Los Angeles School of Medicine
8630 Fenton Street, #910
Silver Spring, MD 20910
T - 301-589-3200 / F - 301-589-3223
Posting ID: 567174037Posted: 2020-08-09