Reports to: Production Manager
Direct reports: None at this time
The Copywriter will be a creative storyteller who will be responsible for conceptualizing and composing our brand narrative, voice and stories. This role presents the opportunity to collaborate on designing our content strategy and messaging framework.
This person will work closely alongside Design and Marketing and will manage and write all content as it pertains to digital and instore. Responsibilities will include developing the brand's voice and writing copy to deliver on that vision across all touch points.
In this role, you are responsible for exemplifying the company culture as well as;
• Write concise, conversion-oriented copy for various touch points of the Tender Greens ecosystem that is inspiring, consistent, creative, and keeping with the voice of the TG Brand
• Provide copy to fulfill a variety of needs, including but not limited to: user interface copy, paid ads, emails, menus, website, invitations, instore marketing collateral, etc.
• Ensure that copy meets legal and regulatory standards as determined by internal teams
• Work across departments to manage and fulfill projects with various outputs and deadlines
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities and experience:
• Bachelor's degree required (English or Journalism preferred)
• 3-5 years copywriting experience w/ strong portfolio of digital advertising, social media and other online channels (i.e. website, mobile and apps).
• A background in restaurants is a plus but also in other lifestyle verticals including fashion and entertainment.
• Superior writing skills, attention to detail, proofreading, and familiarity with basic industry style guide standards a must
• Excellent command of grammar
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and resolve multiple projects efficiently, resourcefully, and independently
• Understanding of marketing language of e-commerce design: hierarchy call to action, conversion, etc.
• Ability to organize, interpret, and express scientific information for a general audience
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Candidates will be asked to provide a portfolio or writing samples and complete a short copy-edit test
• Lifting/carrying files up to 35 pounds
• Some bending/kneeling required
• Stationary, seated position
• Must be able to work in a hot environment at the restaurants
• Must be willing to travel as required
• Must have a valid driver's license and a reliable vehicle within which to commute
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change
Hours: Will vary, must be able to work evenings, weekends and some holidays.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V
Posting ID: 74322992Posted: 2020-01-28