$14 - $16 per hour, Fulltime
Duties and Responsibilities:
As the first point of contact for patients and other people who will visit the clinics, the Receptionist will serve as the welcoming image of Clinica Medica General. The Receptionist will provide warmth and loving accommodation to the patients and to everyone. Build rapport and maintain professional yet courteous interactions.
- Meet and greet visitors, patients, providers, and other clinic staff.
- Serves as a point of reference for everyone who needs an assistant in the clinic.
- Ensure that patient medical records and important office files are kept up to date
- In charge of all office mailing services, incoming mail, outcoming mail, and ensuring timely mailing of medical notices, bills, etc. to patients and businesses
- Maintain inventory for medical and office supply stock (and prepare budget for purchasing)
- Attend reception desk and greet guests as they arrive
- Attend reception phone and route calls to the proper office
- All other administrative/clerical duties as assigned
- At least two years of administrative experience, preferably in a healthcare setting
- Polite, caring, and warm personality that can cater to everyone.
- Considerate and pleasing yet professional to visitors/patients/providers/staff.
- Able to multitask and handle sensitive patient information with discretion
- Basic knowledge of MS Office applications: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Able to work in Los Angeles, CA
- Able to work in El Monte, CA
- Able to speak fluent Spanish is highly preferred
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 570650546Posted: 2020-09-17