Hiring experienced electrical repair technician to install, alter, maintain and repair electrical wiring systems, fixtures, transformers and other electrical equipment. Weekly salary + commissions on each job.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, and other components.
- Locates, analyzes, and corrects power failures, short circuits and electrical related problems.
- Able to read electrical layouts and drawings.
- Full time & part-time employment with flexibility in work schedule.
- Well paid job plus commissions and high opportunity to success and grow up.
- Work on both residential & commercial service calls and renovations
- 3+ years’ experience
- Highly motivated, reliable, analytic and creative problem-solving skills.
- Good English communication skills.
- Right technical knowledge and skills.
- Excellent with hand and power tools.
- Valid driver license and personal vehicle, tools and ladder.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 564648815Posted: 2020-10-23