Food Service Skilled Positions
Food City Food Service teams strive to help us deliver our mission of "Running the Best Stores in Town." Our Food Service positions require a balance of business knowledge, people skills, and community involvement. All in a face-paced retail environment.Cake Decorator
- Show off your artistic talents as a professional Food City Cake Decorator.
- Earn a certificate as a Food City Professional Decorator thru our Training programs.
- Help our Guests with their special event Cake planning including Birthdays, Graduations, Weddings, Holidays, etc.
- Learn our culinary programs! Everything from Hand Tossed Pizza to freshly prepared Philly Cheese steak sandwiches!!
- Responsible for our Food Service areas during your shift. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner bar, Fresh Grill, wonderful Fried and Rotisserie Chicken.
- Maintain our Food Safety programs in the hot food areas of the department.
- Learn new and exciting recipes along with our time honored comfort foods.
Service Deli Coordinator
- Bake beautiful artisan breads, pastries, pies and desserts as a professional Baker!
- Train to bake over 100 items including HOT and FRESH Italian bread every day at 4pm!
- Maintain our Food Safety standards in the Baking area
- Learn to prepare, display and sell FRESH, high quality salads
- Be the "Expert" on our Deli Lunchmeat, Cheese and Salad cases.
- Train new associates on exceptional customer service and the "Basics" of our Bakery Deli operation.
- Plan and conduct events for our customers showcasing our great in store made Deli foods.
Posting ID: 584660448Posted: 2020-11-04