Operations Specialist- Mason, OH
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for an Operation Specialist for one of our top clients in Mason, OH!
Duration: 03/2021- 08/2021
Pay rate: $20- $21/ hour
Schedule: Monday- Friday, 8am-5pm
This position is responsible for nearly all things Broker. Works directly with brokers to promote business by addressing any commission related challenges. Responsible for broker account data accuracy within salesforce.com, including appointment records, tax ID’s and commission records.
- Maintains proper internal controls with respect to current broker data
- Maintains the integrity of current broker data in the salesforce.com environment
- Develop, maintain, monitor and report against department standards/results
- Drive service results by closely monitoring work queues and promptly responding to internal and external customers to drive satisfaction
- Build, enhance and maintain all current broker information including appointment status, commission payment information, contact information, etc.
- Maintains effective and on-going communication with key customer interfaces, including Sales and Account Management and Broker representatives
- Effectively manages multiple lines of communication including face-to-face, email and phone interactions.
- Has a working knowledge of interface systems that include Salesforce.com CRM and SAP.
- Identify and recommend systems and process modifications necessary to effectively and efficiently support the needs of the service organization
- Maintains a detailed knowledge of the salesforce.com CRM system/capabilities, and applies knowledge to improving the service to Sales and Service teams
- Analyzes and evaluates issue trends to ensure continuous improvement
- Support projects and initiatives as needed
Minimum (Required) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent business experience required
- 1-3 years of experience in business operations
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- Advanced computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Ability to research and analyze financial data.
- Strong customer service focus. Must be able to work efficiently with strong personalities dealing with issues often related to earned commissions.
- Experience working in salesforce or similar CRM platforms a significant plus.
- Working experience with SAP.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Posting ID: 610970002Posted: 2021-03-08