(Scheduling Category for Pedro)
We are a growing, regional family oriented better burger restaurant concept with West Texas roots. We have been voted best burger everywhere we've opened. In Lubbock, we were voted "Best of Lubbock" by the Readers of the Lubbock Avalanche Journal and "Best of the West" by viewers of KCBD 11 for 2017/2018.
Excellent working environment with no alcohol served. We currently have ten restaurants open and continue to add locations.
We are searching for an experienced restaurant manager to help us operate our second of three Heff's Burgers Lubbock locations, across from Texas Tech University. We serve students and the business community and experience running a fast casual concept with delivery and pickup is a plus. This location will also have extended hours at some point.
Business at this location will be cyclical based on the student population and will require additional business development when school is out.
You must be honest and hardworking, with strong leadership and coaching skills, and have a sense of humor while holding yourself and others accountable in a fast-paced environment.
Come join our team and grow with us as we expand our unique brand of hospitality. Salary: Competitive pay based on experience plus bonuses for meeting performance metrics. Opportunity to become a partner in the existing restaurant or future restaurant concept to be opened, one you have proven yourself and have become part of the permanent management team.
* 2 - 3+ years high volume, fast casual dining, restaurant management experience.
* Required education: High school education or equivalent (A degree in Hospitality, Business, or Hotel/Restaurant Management or another related field is preferred).
* High personal integrity, professionalism and maturity.
* Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills.
* Strong attention to detail.
* ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification.
* Ensure 100% compliance with all company policies, procedures and protocols.
* Strong passion for culinary excellence and guest service.
* Proven ability to develop team and create a team-oriented atmosphere.
* Utilize leadership and communication skills to support company standards, expectations and the importance of customer service.
* Handle guest issues professionally.
* Effectively handle the administrative tasks in daily operations which include but are not limited to: Inventory; Cash Handling; Employee Counseling (Central office handles payroll, purchasing, accounts payable and P&L).
* Manage food, inventory and labor costs to company norms with bonuses for achieving and exceeding goals.
* Make recommendations concerning development, promotion, and disciplinary action affecting crew members to regional manager, operating partner and owner.
* Ability to drive sales and profitability.
* Assist with local restaurant marketing.
* Perform Open / Mid-Day / Closing duties.
* Manage all necessary repair and maintenance issues.
Food & Beverage Execution
* Ensure restaurant compliance with all health and safety regulations.
* Prepare and receive orders of food and beverages.
* Conduct inventories as directed to ensure that proper levels are stocked and to assess ordering patterns and changes.
* Monitor and validate daily prep production.
* Monitor food and beverage quality and execution.
Physical Requirements: (including but not limited to)
* Must be able to stand and walk for periods of up to ten to twelve hours in length in a fast paced environment.
* Ability to continuously reach, bend, lift, carry and stoop.
* Ability to freely access all areas of the restaurant.
* Ability to move or handle items weighing 0-75 lbs.
* Must be able to work around various levels of temperature, including warm to very warm temperatures in the kitchen.
* Ability to work varied hours/days to oversee store operations.
* Hazards include, but not limited to cuts, slipping, tripping, falls and burns.
Posting ID: 56418712Posted: 2020-07-14