Are you a people person with a strong desire to make others happy? If so, Comfort Keepers wants you to join our team of compassionate overnight caregiver!
As an overnight caregiver, you will work directly with seniors and their families to execute personalized care plans that will maximize your client’s quality of life. You will provide in-home support for daily tasks, personal care and hobbies to ensure the senior’s non-medical needs are met and their personal goals are carried out.
Our goal is to improve a senior’s quality of life without compromising their independence and individuality. We pride ourselves in providing attentive in-home care to seniors as well as fostering uplifting and dedicated relationships with them and their families.
Overnight Caregiver Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Mileage reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Incentive programs
- Direct Deposit
Make a difference today. Become a home health aide with Comfort Keepers!
Job Responsibilities for Caregivers:
- Provide non-medical care to seniors in their own homes
- Assist seniors with personal care such as bathing, grooming, and hygiene
- Encourage seniors to try new things and stay active (within reason)
- Ensure seniors are eating a balanced diet and taking their prescribed medications
- Establish and maintain open communication and loyal relationships with seniors, family members, and co-workers
- Strive to create a positive atmosphere built on trust and respect
- PCA, HHA, and CNA license or at least one year of professional caregiving experience
- Must be available to work overnight shifts
- Valid Driver's License, Automobile Insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Excellent business and personal references.
- Genuinely concerned about helping people.
- High moral standards of honesty and integrity.
- Open availability strongly preferred
- Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Submit to Pre-Employment Drug Screening
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 557901163Posted: 2020-07-03