Are you looking for a great employment opportunity? How about a perfect mix of hometown flavor and city amenities in the piney forests of east Texas, with access to an international airport just 90 minutes away?
Woodland Heights Medical Center is seeking additional BC/BE Internists forEMPLOYMENT.
• Employment possible with competitive base salary and productivity incentives
• Area practices currently closed to new patients because of existing patient base, a number of IMs are nearing retirement, & an undersupply of IMs in the area means there's plenty of unmet demand
• Hospital Call may be 1:4 or 1:5 depending on which call group the new physicians join
• Outpatient only practice is also possible
• Various office spaces available in town
Lufkin, with a local population of almost 40,000 and a service area population approaching 200,000, offers the safety, security and low crime rates of a home-town community with many amenities. Lufkin has much to offer:
• 90 minutes to Houston metro area and George Bush Intercontinental Airport
• Lufkin's daily population influx to almost 100,000 (due to its identity as a regional business and commerce hub) means there are many services and entertainments not normally found in a city its size.
• The area is a fishermen's and hunters' paradise boasting all kinds of outdoor activities, including a golf course consistently ranked among the best in Texas.
Woodland Heights Medical Center will be offering a competitive recruitment package that may include:
• Competitive base salary with productivity incentives & full employee benefits
• Sign-on and/or commencement bonus
• Relocation and CME expenses
• Medical education stipend for current residents and/or
• Loan repayment assistance
Remember, Texas is a Tort Reform State and has No Personal Income Tax!
**NOT OPEN TO FIRMS**