Job: Receiving Supervisor
Location: Lynn, MA
Shift: 1st shift Mon-Fri
Type: Permanent/Direct Hire
Pay: $20-$25/hr depending on experience
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares work load schedule for Leads, Picker/Shippers, Shipping Clerk and Driver.
- Prepare, schedule and confirm the daily dispatch sheet with third party carriers
- Oversee and adjust cycle counts to maintain inventory accuracy
- Pick / Stage and load out customer orders.
- Organize and prioritize pick-order for the night
- Maintain, invoice and generate accurate paperwork for customer orders
- Perform daily checks of area for non-compliance and report them to the manager
- Perform accurate and timely completion of required documentation to enable clear traceability
- Responsible for tracking regular maintenance of all equipment and working with third party vendor.
- Manage ERP system transactions
- Manage employees work schedules, breaks and tardiness
- Track employee hours and approve payroll on a weekly basis.
- Manage, coach and develop direct reports
- Conduct weekly team brief with direct reports
- Prepare a weekly report on warehouse operations.
- Take active lead with new employees and temporary labor
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Associate's degree required.
- Requires 1-3 years of experience in manufacturing
- Requires 2 years supervisory experience
- Must be proficient with MS Office programs, specifically Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to operate a pallet jack / fork lift
Please apply now or email resumes to Amanda: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]