17909 HWY 99, Lynnwood, WA 98037
Office / Accounting Clerk
Automotive Experience Preferred!
We place customer satisfaction as our highest priority. We feature two of America's favorite automotive brands: Buick and GMC. We have an excellent relationship with customers in the Lynnwood and Edmonds WA community and have been serving them for over 30 years with stores in 2 locations.
We need to hire an Office/Accounting Clerk for our busy dealership. Build and advance a rewarding career with a growing company where your contributions matter. We value our employees and invest in their success!
- Competitive pay plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid Vacation!
- Career advancement opportunities!
- NO SUNDAYS!
- A Professional and respectful working environment!
- Perform general office / clerical duties to support the operation of daily business
- Process used vehicle purchase paperwork for customers
- Write checks to DMV and all lien payoffs
- Copy and mail registrations and tags
- Manage payroll, payables and buy/sell agreements
- Post all deposits and dealer trades and handle the MCO paperwork daily
- Label and file all deals
- Compile and maintain verified accounts payable records
- Reconcile statements, issue payments to vendors, and prepare deposits
- Other duties may be assigned
- Office/Clerical/Administrative/Title Clerk/Accounts Payable experience is preferred
- Automotive experience is preferred
- Strong accounting background is preferred
- Good computer and data entry skills
- Good math skills and attention to detail
- Punctual, dependable and a person of integrity
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work, multi-task and meet deadlines
- A positive attitude and professional appearance
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Posting ID: 574571910Posted: 2020-09-20